Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to my beloved Mom

For me, everyday is a Mother's Day, i dont have to wait for May.

In Your Eyes
In Your Eyes, Mom
I have always been the handsomest
the smartest, the funniest
the one with potential
to do anything
In Your Eyes
my failures are but
practice for success
my weaknesses
but strengths in the making
my mistakes
but an opportunity to learn
In your eyes,
I am the strongest
and the softest
i am the shoulder
the World can cry on
and the rock
it can lean on
In your eyes,
I am the most creative
And artistic
In Your Eyes,
I am the most loved and loving
everyone's bestfriend
the perfect son
You are the perfect Mother
the perfect wife to my Father
A beautiful Person to Know
and when i see myself
Reflected in your eyes
i see someone
Ten times the person i'll ever be -
I see you
I love you Mom - Hjh Mariani Hj Ghani @ mary

No comments: